Monday, August 17, 2009

FiRst PoSt EveR......

erm... first of all... i had already created this blog long time ago, i think itz around one year adi... but now i m oni writing the first post ever!!! (this is mainly becuz that i dun get the chance to blog when i feel to and by time i can blog, i dun have the feeling to blog anymore... haiz.. )okla, i admit that i m lazy la... hehe...Xp
First of all, introductions... my name is Ng Wai Hong or u can also address me as Nicholas..
My other details can be viewed from my profile... For this first post, i realli do hope that this will not be the last post and i am hardworking enough to post in more updates bout myself... Xp

I think this is it for my first post....

BYE...

2 comments:

  1. Let me be your first reader who leave comment here ^.^

    Ya..you should keep updating your blog. unlike jia hsin...he abandon his blog almost 3 months adi!! don't learn from him ya~~

    All the best ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....waihong at last blog also...lol....good for u....keep it up to date k...i wanna noe how's life in KL...hahaha

    ReplyDelete