Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TiRiNg but HaPPy..

During the whole of the last week... i have been working on my assignments so that i could go bac to my hometown, IPOH, during the weekend with a happy and relaxed mood...

The first stop of my perfect weekend would be my second home for two years.... KAMPAR....
I went flying to Kampar right after the lecture on Thursday and i reached there at around 8.15pm. All my gratitude were given to Wei Ming (ex-classmate) and Yong Zhai (sai lou) for them giving me a ride back to Taman Bandar Baru and for giving me a place to sleep (though i only slept for 2 hours) ARIGATOGOZAIMAS!!!!
I tried my best to fullly utilize my short hours there to visit as many friends as the time allows me... My marathon starts with "blowing water" with KayLee ( i was so happy that Ah Bee still remembers me and he hugs me so tightly when i saw him.. T.T).
Then, having dinner with my freshies continued by yum cha-ing with my friends... After that, i was so worn out and went straight bac to my sai lou's place where we had a chat (quite a long one) before going into Dreamland....

Luckily i managed to crawl up at 6am for my next stop... DIM SUM at FU SHAN (IPOH)
These are the photos taken... Have a LOOK..^^


...Nice teaCup...

...Fu Shan famous Shrimp Dumplings...

...Steamed Fish Paste...

...Chicken Coop Pao...

After the dimsum treat, my parents and i proceeds to Ipoh Parade for my B'DAY PRESENT!!! Thankz alot, mummy and papa...^^

^^My NeW PaIr of ADIDAS shoes^^

The best moments comes at last... Saturday!!! Yippee... itz my day with her... ^^my wifey^^
It starts off with lunch in Moven Peak...

^^...Our Moments Together...^^

And i got presents from her too...^^THX ALOT^^muacks...hehe

...Presentz with alot of things inside...

...BUM Equipment Wallet...

Bracelet

...Full set of them including the Magic Tricks set...

Happy moments does not ends here... we also went to watch St. Micheal's Institution's 55th Musical Drama titled 'The Warlord of Terror'. It is said to be the last production of our experienced director, Mr. Timothy Chee. Itz quite a interesting and awesome show. *applauses*
I did met some of my ex-schoolmates there too... realli made me thought alot about my secondary school times alot... I realli miss that time....T.T

I think that is all of how my weekend ends last week...
I realli had a great time, Thankz again to my parents and wifey...^^
Chaoz...

No comments:

Post a Comment