Friday, September 11, 2009

BacK In IpoH...YIPPEE!!!

It's been two weeks since i update this blog of mine... As you all have known by now, I m now bac in my home sweet home in Ipoh...

Which means..... i m now on HOLIDAYS!!!!!
HoLidaYs = HaBis ExaM = No eXam = No BoOKs = No HeaDache
Which comes to a conclusion...... MORE, MORE and MORE SLEEPS...^^

I was rather glad because for the first time in my period of college life that my finalz lasted for such a short period... 3 days with only 2 subjects!!! muahaha... BUT... yea, there is always an annoying 'BUT' word around you see @#$%^&... but itz the fact... Sad to say but i for the first time in my life, i didn't manage to finish my English paper...T.T though quite a number among us also didnt finish the paper. I admit that one of the main problem here is that i didn't managed my time well enough and i ended up seeing my marks flew away without any attempt to do it... if I can get a B for it, i m very very grateful adi... although i m very disappointed, but what to do... itz my fault after all...... so, i have to place all of my hopes into the last subject, TAXATION, hoping to do it better.... I had only slept for 1 miserable hour on the night before TAX exam... (i was too scared to sleep worrying that I will also do badly for it) T.T I m glad that i at least can finish all the questions for TAX although i m not too sure with my answer... hehe... OK, enough of talkin bout my exam process.. dun wanna talk bout it anymore...

Guess what... i didnt go home and have a nice sleep after exam.... i went to 'chiong K' wit fren instead, i m already exchausted but what to do.. wanna go 'wet' and relax abit ma...^^
Besides, we wanna give a B'DAY surprise to our fren 'homa' and frenis....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ya!!!!! I ended up 11pm at home that day.... I was sleeping like a dead cow after that... haha

On the next day, i thought of sleepin for the whole day to recharge up but I bounced up from bed around 1pm realizing that i had not actualli bought train tickets to Ipoh... OMG....
KL Central!!! HERE I COME!!! VVRRRrrooOMMMm!!!
I ended up in Mid Valley wit homa and frenis after buying tickets after homa sayin "Mid Valley lei hoi li dou jong yau yat go jam jeh ma, lei la..."(she's in mid valley already when i bought the tickets) and i had actualli fell for it... haha... We went for a movie "Laughing Gor" Itz an interesting movie, so go watch it if u have a chance...
Thatz not all for the day, the housemates of HOMA + me & chee cong made a second b'day celebration with homa at home....^^( though it no much of surprise anymore since homa guessed it...... again... haiz...)
Then, we ambushed on my housemate, ah zhu, at the entrance to our Block C wishing him Happy B'day... (HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA AH ZHU^^)
By, the time i reached home... itz already 12 sumthin... (i m darn tired man!!!)

All of us went to KLCC next day, some of them going for shoppin spree and as for me and theng foong, we went on a movie marathon.... (Final Destination 3 & KungFu Cyborg)
Final Destination realli worth a mention here because the movie is very 'gan cheong' from the beginning till the end.. It would be better if u go for a 3D show... The effect would be much better but i went for the 2D show instead because the time tak dak ngam.... T.T
I had actualli found out that there actualli similarities between Laughing Gor and Final Destination... Can u guess wut izzit? hehe...
  • we do not know who is right or wrong till the end, and
  • semua orang pun 'ko sang' in the end... lolz

Thatz all for my update this time, i think i had wrote alot of 'fai wah' here adi... wakaka... Before i sign off, i wanna wish all of my frens who are still having exams or resit papers...
...GOOD LUCK TO U ALL AND ALL THE BEST IN YOUR EXAMS....

Good Night everyone... *yawning*

1 comment:

  1. haha...thx for celebrating with me la..
    i wan to watch final destination de..
    but then no ppl accompany me watch leh..
    haiz...both of u so jahat de...

    ReplyDelete