Saturday, October 17, 2009

Anti-Mushroom Invasion Scheme…lolz

Erm… how should I start this? Haha… I am so sorry for not updating my blog so long because I do not have the mood to write sometimes. So, before my blog was invaded by mushrooms (thank you for the reminder Frances and Vincent ^^), I had decided to post something here today…

First of all, I would wanna express my feelings regarding the tragic that happened to us (Advanced Diploma pursuers) few days back… What tragic will be worse than RESULTS DAY for us as students…? T.T I don’t really think that my results were satisfactory compared to all the FREAKING HELL that I had been through before the finals… But what can I do than to accept the fact that my results are not good with an open mind? Come to think of it, I am now convinced with what my lecturer said during Diploma… She said, “You think that you are having a hard time now ar? This is very tough for you adi ar? This is nothing compared to compared to Advanced Diploma, Advanced Diploma is ten times tougher compared to this” She said this to us in the Basic Taxation tutorial… I totally agree with what YOU said now… haiz… The levels are totally different; the questions were tough and to add on the TORTURE, the marking schemes were very strict too, I think. But I will not give up so easily, I will try my best to make it through since I had made it so far *this is what a typical student will say to deceive themselves when their results were disappointing*(I really do hope so but I don’t really have the confident anymore after that day) *praying very hard*…. “GAMBATEH- KUDASAI!!!” is what I can say for now to all of us and don’t give up so easily… We had made it through Diploma; it will be the same for Advanced Diploma… *it’s the same la, got one more word (Advanced) extra oni ma, no much difference geh…* lolz

Enough with those and continue with some others stuffs (sad stuffs), I think that I had been rather unlucky this few days, first of all, I had lost my pendrive somewhere in college on Tuesday and only realizing it after a long time, this resulted that my resumes have to be printed another day. Bad luck does not end here, the next day; I went to KLCC with my classmates for a movie. When we arrived, I thought of buying the Touch ‘n’ Go card so that it will be more convenient for me but the retailers said to me “mai sai jor lo” Nvm, so I went to buy the ticket first to prevent the crowd later when I go back and I ended up losing the DAMN CARD!!! T.T *zhan hak jai…T.T… shoo shoo…*

And talking bout movies, I had been watching quite a lot recently… hehe^^… (Tsunami, Surrogates, Chaw, Rebellion, and Sorority Row) Tsunami is a movie bout Tsunami la of course wut else? It is a Korean movie, quite touching and hilarious at the same time too… “Surrogates” is an English movie about surrogates la… it is stated on the title itself adi, movies nowadays are quite straightforward ya… lolz… This movie is more on science fictions bout people working in their homes and mentally controlling their surrogates (substitute) to do their work and things starts to get strange when the surrogates were destroyed by an unknown device, their controller were killed too…. Next, Chaw is a Korean movie bout a ”mutated cannibal wild boar”, I think these 4 words has explained what the entire movie is about, nothing much to say… Neeeeexxxxxtttttt, Rebellion is a Hong Kong movie and it is almost the same as “Laughing Gor”, nothing much to explain bout that too…

LASTLY, the movie that I had been waiting for, Sorority Row!!!, the first reason itself has made it worth it to watch the movie, the movie was acted by a lot of hot chicks…^^ *evil laughs* Roughly, the movie is about a girl (Megan) were accidentally killed in a prank and horrible things starts to happen few months later… Her friends were killed in a disgusting manner. But I can assure u that this is not a Ghost movie... This movie was quite scary (it freaked me out almost 80% of the movie) It makes me really gan cheong and my heart pounding very hard on my chest throughout the movie. It is really worth it to watch this movie so make an attempt to watch it if u have a chance…^^

I think that is long enough for my post this time…

Before I end my post for this time, I wish to take the opportunity to wish all my Hindu friends HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!

Byez...^^

*Hold on in your invasions MUSHROOMS* *muahahaha…*

No comments:

Post a Comment