Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chain of Memories with DAC4 (Semester 1)

Yesterday I had a long chat with my friend, mosquito o-ba-chan!!! ^^, while waiting for her parents to fetch her home. We had talk bout our Diploma life 2 years back (erm… actually I m the one doing most of the talking, sorry ya…^^). The chat really made me travel all the way back to my first day of class with my fellow DAC4 classmates. I really missed the times together throughout the 2 years where we did all the crazy things together. Haha… My mind’s still fresh with the happy moments together, it does not fail to make me smile and even laugh everytime I recall bout them.

So, suddenly I had an urge share all of the sweet and sour memories (of course la… there is sure abit of unhappy moments also... no one’s perfect in the world ma…^^) in this blog of mine because it really means a lot to me and had made a significant mark in my life…

Without further ado please allow me to share my memories now… (Acting like so formal oni…lolz…)

All of these started all the way bac to the first lecture, microeconomics… I think… but thatz not the main point here, the lecturer asked us to choose one our classmates to become the class representative and I felt like, “what the hack?! I don’t even know my classmates yet and need to choose class rep adi… How to choose?” After awhile the lecturer asked the class reps to go down to take the notes and my class had yet to choose one… so since I was sitting at the side of the row, I went down the to take notes for the class because the lecturer had started to teach adi… (That time I was feeling very frustrated adi… I just wanted to take the notes) and who knows in the end, I was officially the class rep the very next day when all the classmates pointed at me when the lecturer asked for the class rep…

The very first funny thing that happened to us is that we were told that we need to wear formal wears on the first Monday of the first week of the month and we actually fell for that… T.T… (we looked like aliens that day) so, since it was the first time for us to wear formal in college, we took our first few group photos although oni around half of the class turned up…T.T… by just looking at the photos now makes me laugh my ass off…. Lolz… all of us looked so different nowadays…^^

*First Formal Pic Together*

*The Lelaki's*

*The Perempuan's*

And then before the end of the sem, I organized the very first class outing in 21st CafĂ© in conjunction with a surprise birthday party for BAO BAO and BEI BEI WEN…^^ although not all people turned up but I was happy enough with 20++ people… (At least got improvement adi mah…^^) We made “someone” cried that day because she is too surprised adi… (she will kill me if she sees this)

*High-5 Dac4 MISSION ONE JOB WELLDONE* *wakaka…*

She is too busy playing wooden blocks at that time and didn’t realize anything until we sang the B’Day Song. Hehe…

After the dinner, we gathered in the so-called Dataran to chat chat and we even played “Truth or Dare”. Some of the questions asked were still swimming in my mind such as the question tossed to Homa, “IF u are given a chance to choose among the 7 boys in the class, who would u date?” and her answer was…….SECURITY ALERT!!! SECRET!!!.....LOLZ…. (Some of the answers given were freaking funny^^)

*Some of The Picz During The Outing*

*The Puzzle That Made Her Shed Tears*
^^One night of hard work really worth it^^
^^Our Friendship Starts to Bond to Each Other Like the Pieces of Puzzle^^

I think that is enough to talk about bout the class for sem 1. We had yet to know more bout each other that time, nothing much to write…yet…hehe… More are to come in the following semesters…

So chaoZ… for now…

TO BE CONTINUED…

4 comments:

  1. U should thank me lor, ojisan!
    so ice creams cancel.. lol
    nice to read bout ur dip life..

    ReplyDelete
  2. waihong...i dont think is the first lecture la...is second...mr christopher chan class was in da evening or noon...i think before that we had morning class wan le...and you remind me of how u bcome the class rep where he asked who is the class rep for DAC 4..and no body went down..then i think someone shouted ur name out...no meh?lolx...and u remind me of how romantic his class is each time we enter for microeconomics...wei i miss that moments hell lots le!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but mr. chan's lecture is in the second sem wor... he taught us macroeconomics ma...
    i remember that the microeconomics lecturer said that it was her first and also the last lecture ma, not meh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...yea yea yea...miss what ady ah?aiyo...ku sudah lupa la

    ReplyDelete